Pain Management Services in San Antonio, TX
Want pain management help for your back pain, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, hip pain, etc?
Our revolutionary technology, ARPwave can help.
Rather than treating or managing your chronic pain, the breakthrough technology of ARPwave will find and eliminate the neurological source of the pain.
Whether you know what caused your chronic pain or not, the ARPwave will!
If you would like to make an appointment in San Antonio for our ARPwave pain management services, please call our office to schedule: 210-802-7760210-802-7760 .
Sports Medicine Clinic Near Me in San Antonio, Texas:
Our sports medicine clinic is located in the Medical Center District and near the USAA main campus of San Antonio (9910 Huebner Rd. Ste. 150B, San Antonio, Texas 78240).
What Is ARPwave Technology?
- The ARPwave system is a breakthrough in soft tissue rehabilitation.
- The ARPwave system works on the neurological origin of chronic pain, while Physical Therapy works on the physical symptoms. The pain in your body is where the problem ended, not where the problem originated.
- Using the ARPwave technology, we are able to find the neurological origin of the muscle failure that is causing your pain.
- After a series of treatments on the ARPwave device, your muscles will be able to absorb force again and you will typically notice a 25% reduction of chronic pain your very first visit.
End Your Chronic Pain
The ARPwave System typically reduces chronic back pain up to 25% on the very first visit and often ends pain in just 4 sessions. In addition, our experience shows that you will recover from injuries and even surgery up to 80% faster than traditional therapies!
Sounds too good to be true? Unlike traditional treatments such as Physical Therapy or Airrosti, the ARPwave finds and treats the Neuromuscular point of origin of your chronic pain, and not just the symptom.
What Does The ARPwave Treat?
- Ankle/Foot Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Tears
- Muscle Pulls
- Neck Pain
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- And Many More...
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Try the ARPwave. It has been the best thing I have ever done for myself.”
We offer the following pain management and sports medicine services, including:
• Accelerated Injury Recovery in San Antonio, TX.
• Pain Management Services in San Antonio, TX.
• Post-Surgery Rapid Physical Therapy Rehab in San Antonio, TX.
• Sports Performance Training & Fitness Programs in San Antonio, TX.